Skype
I-am-dae

All 17 art Reviews

Bionic arm Bionic arm

Nice design and rendering! It's looking awesome so far, I'm exited to see more of this :)

Horizon Zero Dawn Designs Horizon Zero Dawn Designs

Damn man, the design is on point! Left one is definitely the strongest one, good luck :)

Desert Nighttime Desert Nighttime

I feel as if the points of contrast and colours could have been held back a bit and focused on one area to draw attention. The composition is a bit lacking at this point but good job! :)

The moon The moon

I suggest you start off by looking into the basics of drawing. Learn perspective, colors, composition and anatomy. Check out a lot of youtube videos on the subject, there are tons of them! I had the same struggles as you, I still do, bringing your ideas onto a paper. Basics will give you all you need to succeed! :)

The stars are good, you've got some lighting basics down ;)

sianisbelievin responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism! I'll be sure to take your advice and keep working at it. Btw thanks on the stars!

Geralt of Rivea - AgeSwap Geralt of Rivea - AgeSwap

I LOVE the style of this! The lines are superb, the expressions... Everything is just so damn bacon! However, I think the grass translates into the realms of a different style... Make them more comic style, like the ones by the rock! The chicken could stand out a bit more too, turn the image into black and white to check your grayscale. Otherwise, amazing job on this!

Question: What program did you use to make the outlines? They're absolutely fantastic!

Justown responds:

Thankyou so much. i agree i am not sold completly on the grass foreground either. I do everything from sketch lineart and colour in Paint tools Sai. Got a custom lineart brush which works really well with my new wacom cintiq companion.

Halo Worm! Halo Worm!

That's actually really cool! The background could've been more fun though :)

DoodlingHitman responds:

Thanks!

Yeah, backgrounds aren't my strongest points, but I am trying to make them with some of my drawings.

Snowy Mountains Snowy Mountains

Cool style! Funny that I found this, I actually have a painting extremely similar to this also named "snowy mountains" in my artpage, although it's a different style! :)

RidOff responds:

Yeah, but yours way better)

New Horizons New Horizons

That tree is great!

Luckytime responds:

Thanks! I don't think the bark looks right but I'm learning.

homing missile homing missile

The design of the soldier is good, however, you really need to work on your perspective! Do some studies and I bet it'll render your illustrations much better looking.

Simple Canyon, Simple Life Simple Canyon, Simple Life